TOLLYWOOD TRIP

Dec 10, 2013

Manchu Manoj Explains About His Accident


Manchu Manoj who is recently hit by an accident on outer ring road Hyderabad escapes with minor injuries and he is completely fine clarifies doctors from Apollo. After some interesting rumors on this accident Manchu Manoj explains how this happened.   He says that " I am crossing a bus which is running fast in front of me and when i tried to over take it in that empty road bus driver suddenly turned to my side. After that sudden decision from driver i had no choice rather than pushing my vehicle to right.   Sadly there are no lights placed there and in such a speed i did not notice a dead buffalo on road which Bus driver noticed. Hit by it in such a speed my vehicle rolled thrice in air. But luckily i survived, stunts in movies are too easy when compared to real life but those stunts in movies helped me to react quick on this accident " Concludes manchu manoj.

0 Comments: