TOLLYWOOD TRIP

Sep 28, 2011

Telugu Movie Oh My Friend Photo Gallery, Cast & Crew, Videos, Reviews, News, Trailers

Telugu Movie Oh My Friend Photo Gallery, Cast & Crew, Videos, Reviews, News, Trailers

On September 24, 2011 Siddharth had tweeted, "In other news, 'Oh my friend' is almost done filming. Starting my tamil-telugu bilingual with Y Not studios. Super excited:) new beginnings!"

Vijay K Chakravarthy is the cinematographer and Rahul Raj has composed the music for this film.

Actors Siddharth and Shruti Haasan play the lead in the upcoming Telugu movie Oh My Friend.

Oh My Friend is written and directed by debutant Venu Sriram and produced by 'Dil' Raju, Shirish and Laxman.

According to reports, Oh My Friend is the real life account of director Venu Sriram's college days.

The shooting of the movie has been completed recently and post production work is in progress in Hyderabad.

Earlier, Amrita Rao was signed for the movie, but she was later replaced by Shruti Haasan.

Hansika Motwani plays the second lead on the movie.

Oh My Friend Cast

Siddharth Narayan

Shruti Haasan

Hansika Motwani

Navdeep

Oh My Friend Crew

Venu Sriram - Director
Dil Raju - Producer

0 Comments: